This holy terror is the middle school in Johnstown. See how dark it is? Yeah, we were there at noon. The kids had told me creepy ghost stories about this place but I didn't think much of it because doesn't every school have one of those "OMG SOMEONE DIED BUILDING THIS PLACE" stories? Piffle and I had to swing by here today (he teaches there and at the high school) to grab some music stands. I just wikipedia'd this school to try to get some history on the building - because I'm a nerd who loves that stuff - but got nothing. I did find a picture of it from the front though...
I think they made sure to get those happy looking trees in the shot to hide how spooky the building is. We were there in the middle of the day (around noon) and the building was so dark. It looked like a place begging for an episode of FEAR to be shot there. I left feeling convinced I'd love a chance to creep around there at night with flashlights and friends. We'll pretend that that's true and that I'm not a complete wuss who would be too scared to even get out of the car.


No comments:
Post a Comment