
Boo, can you see the snow? It's been so warm lately. Then last night it dropped, like, 30 degrees and this morning it was snowing. I do not approve.
These updates have been thin and boring lately. Last week I was in rehearsals for perc and dance from 5-10 every night. Prepare for a backdated lengthy update about the experience. These next few weeks are going to be challenging. Next week is a percussion ensemble concert with just xylophone rags and steel drums. I'm playing a rag which is pretty damn cool and I'm excited but still pretty nervous. Then the week after that is excerpts. Two weeks after that is the orchestra tour, and the day after that is me and mallrat's recital. Plus Johnstown three times a week on top of that. Regardless, I'm pretty excited.
PS - Congrats to Ben for winning DO tonight, and JG for having her recital tonight, and Sara Benson for getting into West Chester tonight. AND, fuck my allergies. Tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment