Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Day Thirty Nine

Ok blogspot, I'm pretty annoyed. Even though I saved this picture right side up, it's posting sideways. This is irritating. Anyway, the orchestra concert was last night. I played timpani on the don giovanni overture. At the top of my part it said "in D.A." because those are the only two notes in the entire overture. There were three pieces on the concert. Mine was about two minutes long. The other two made the program run until about 9:30 (we started at 8). Yeah. So I played on the first piece of the first half then hung out back stage for there rest of it. Back stage meaning actually on stage just behind some wooden dividers they have. It was kind of dull but Chep let us follow along in his score (he doesn't use them when he conducts so they were backstage with us). So that helped. Anyway, boredom took over and Sara noticed this should be added to my part...



No comments: