
Jambalaya. :)
My poor neglected blog. I apologize. This past week was finals week. There were no interesting pictures to take and there was no time to write about them. My finals went well and I am thankful that week is OVER! My jury wasn't my best one but it was a little out of my hands. However, I'll put on my grown up hat and not complain about it in a public blog...
Jambalaya was delicious and wonderful. We watched Wall-e which, from what I could tell from the cover, is a love story about Johnny Number 5 and a butt plug. I watched about half of it then joined the crew in the kitchen for some stories. We found out that Sally did not pass her swim test because she had to use the bathroom in the middle of the test. I'll be discrete and just say that the Kingans are a family worthy of a reality show and their stories are hilarious.
I showed Dr. Kingan the picture Wengert sent me of his jambalaya (which oddly enough, his Mom suggested he make on the same night we were having ours), and Kingan sent Wengert a picture of the empty tray. I guess i'm a bit of an agist but people over 40 sending texts amuses the hell out of me.

No comments:
Post a Comment