Monday, December 15, 2008

Day Forty Nine


Amy put this on her facebook page about 20 minutes ago. This picture is from her going away party in, I'm thinking, 95? Alanna wore that crack man outfit, then let me wear it and dubbed me crack baby. A title I cherished for years. Note that I'm wearing the iron on labrador t-shirt that I no doubt got at the boardwalk a few weeks earlier. Had to represent Emma! Although this was before the brown lab craze so they only had black lab iron ons. 

It's so funny to see these pictures that Amy is putting up. In my mind none of those people have changed at all. I see these pictures that are 10-15 years old, and I can tell they're 'old pictures', but I've kept them in my head that way for as long as I've known them, which is as far back as I can remember. Literally, I don't remember a time in my life when Amy's friends weren't in the house. 

Anyway. Yeah. It's bittersweet seeing these. I hate the term but it is quite literally heart warming to see these pictures, but also sad to acknowledge that that's not how it is anymore.

Oh boo hoo. There's fun stuff now too. I get so sappy.

No comments: