Sunday, November 16, 2008

Day Twenty Four



Just like the commercials! 

Today was our first legit snow. No fun. We had a move because today was also the last bands concert of the semester. I sat with Kevin Haile in the audience which was nice. I'm excited for him to go off his TB medication and for Bono to come home. I miss hanging out with those guys a lot. Wind ensemble played some weird stuff today. It made me miss Wengert a lot. And his timpani face. We got some Romeo's after the concert. It's weird, I've been mentally running through the debauchery that will take place when everyone gets back into town and by default, i've been picturing it happening above romeo's. Good times had there. It's so weird to acknowledge the sad reality that all these people have moved on. 

Well shit that's a bummer. Here's a bunny.


No comments: