Friday, September 18, 2009

Day 121

Not much has been going on out here. I'm getting wrapped up in school now that things are finally going. The freshman are coming out of their shells a little. It's cool and fun to see. I felt bad for them, a lot of us piled into the perc room to watch their first rehearsal. I tried to get a good picture of everyone but my phone wasn't having it.



I had a bad reaction to stuff I was taking for my allergies. I stopped by the newly renovated health center and was surprised at how much better they've gotten. No one told me I was pregnant with an aids pig. Regardless, all I wanted for a few days was soup and gatorade. Imagine my surprise when I found princess soup. As tempted as I was to eat princesses for dinner, I went with tomato.



And someone in Stouffer hall amused the hell out of me by writing this on their desk before my class started. Is it true, soccer girls?


No comments: