Friday, May 15, 2009

Day 108



I did Easter again this year at IUP. There weren't as many orphans this year and there was an earlier studio dinner so there weren't as many people as last year, but it was still fun. I got paper plates. After last year I learned my damn lesson. I spent all morning making dinner, finished it right as everyone was walking in the door, ate for about 2 minutes, then started doing dishes because we ran out and had nothing to eat on or with for dessert. SO - lesson learned. Paper plates, plastic cups, and fuck the environment. I managed to finish everything almost all at the same time, within about 5 or 10 minutes. Tiff had some fun with the plates when she got back (she was at her parent's house for dinner). I made a last minute trip to the market and spotted this easter bunny cake wreck. The picture does not capture the true horror. 

No comments: